Please connect a business account on the Instagram Feed settings page in order to display hashtag feeds
Please see this post for more information.
- High quality proteins from small tuna
- All ingredients hold human grade quality
- Omega-3 for healthy skin and shiny coat
- Contains yucca for healthier stools
- Contains prebiotics for healthier digestion
- Contains added vitamins and minerals
- Produced in EU
Fish (80%), potatoes, green peas, vegetables (from dehydrated vegetables – potatoes, leek, carrots, broccoli), salmon oil, sunflower oil, yucca extract, fructooligosaccharides.
|Crude oils and fat:||8,5%|
Trace elements or compounds of trace elements: potassium iodide (3b201): 0.4 mg/Kg; cupric sulphate pentahydrate (E-4): 10 mg/Kg; zinc sulphate monohydrate (3b605): 69.5 mg/Kg; ferrous carbonate (E-1): 16.5 mg/Kg. Vitamins, provitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vitamin A (3a672a): 1250 mg/Kg; vitamin D3 (3a671): 100 IU/Kg; vitamin E (3a700): 15 mg/Kg.
- 1-3 kg Dog = 60 grams per kg per day
- 3-6 kg Dog = 45 grams per kg per day
- 6-9 kg Dog = 35 grams per kg per day
- 10 kg and up = 30 grams per kg per day
These recommendations are guidelines only. The actual nutritional requirements vary with age, size and activity level.